SECTION 1 - INFORMATION WE RECEIVE ABOUT YOU
We receive information about you when you visit our Website and/or use our Services. This information includes certain personal information (information that can be used to personally identify you, either directly or indirectly) and certain non-personal information (information that does not permit a direct association with you). In some cases, we may ask you to provide identifying information, such as your name and contact information, in order to access certain Services. We request personal information as is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you and for the limited business purposes identified below. Your disclosure of this information is voluntary. However, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may be unable to access these Services.
Personal information may be obtained either directly by Company or indirectly through its third-party partners. Please note that we process the following personal information: your first name, last name, date of birth, gender, billing address(es), shipping address(es), e-mail address(es), telephone number(s), payment information (payment method; credit card, debit card, gift card, rewards program, and coupon code information; and “Bill To” address), location information (continent, country, region, state or province, zip code, city, store vicinity, and “Ship To” address), order and purchase history, search queries, product and service preferences, account information (including but not limited to username(s), password(s), and settings), as well as connection, log and browsing data, the device(s) you use to access our Services, operating system, device information, unique device identifiers, IP address, referring site/application, app version, visit metrics, action metrics, page view metrics, and search metrics.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
1939 South Susan Street
Santa Ana, CA 92704
SECTION 3 - HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE ABOUT YOU
We may process your personal information for the following purposes as a result of the contractual or pre-contractual relationships between you and us:
- to process your online shopping on our Services, including to implement transactions and to maintain details of your order history;
- to contact you and provide you with the products, services, information and/or assistance you request;
- to manage your electronic and catalog subscriptions;
- to manage your participation in sweepstakes, games, and contests in which you have chosen to participate; and
- to address your claims resulting from the performance of agreements between you and us.
Moreover, subject to your express prior consent, we also may process your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with suggestions and information in which you may be interested;
- to make and display advertisements and to measure or understand the effectiveness thereof (including but not limited to targeted advertisements); and for implementing business analysis.
You may withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that withdrawing consent will affect the processing of your information going forward but will not affect the legality of our processing of your information prior to the withdrawal. To exercise your right of withdrawal, refer to the Opting Out section below.
We also may collect and process your personal information for the purposes identified below, which are required in order for us to pursue our legitimate interest:
- to ensure that the information and content available on our Services is presented in an effective manner;
- to improve the clothes, we design and/or manufacture, so as to better meet market expectations, and to improve our online platform so that it is easier to use;
- to protect the integrity and operation of our Services, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement;
- to make you aware of any changes to our Services;
- to bring legal action to protect your safety or rights or the safety or rights of Cotton Links, LLC or others; and
- to comply with requests from authorized law enforcement authorities.
SECTION 4 –ABOUT SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service
(https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement
SECTION 5 – COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are data files saved to your computer’s hard drive when you visit a site. A “session cookie” expires immediately when you end your session (i.e., close your browser). A “persistent cookie” stores information on the hard drive so when you end your session and return to the same website at a later date, the cookie information is still available
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent and decide if you are willing to accept it or not, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. However, if you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient, and some of our Services will not function properly.
Here is a list of cookies we use. We’ve listed them here, so you can determine whether you want to opt-out:
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc);
- shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day,
- Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart. _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 6 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Company relies on third-party vendors and service providers to provide support and assistance for our Services and products. We may share your personal information with such third parties in order to help us conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible products and services. We may contract with various third-party service providers in furtherance of this goal, including but not limited to payment processors, website hosting partners, banks, cookie providers, and others.
We also work with third-party advertising, marketing and analytics partners to serve ads on this or other sites, using information collected through the use of industry standard technologies such as cookies and pixel tags. These third parties may receive information about you over time and across different websites when you use our Services. Our corporate affiliates also may receive your personal information when you use our Services.
Company collaborates with government agencies and security organizations to prevent fraud and fraudulent use of your information, including your personal information. During fraud prevention investigations, we may share information, including your personal information, with the agencies that assist us, as permitted and required by U.S. law.
We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose, including providing it to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies, so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 7 - SECURITY
Protecting your personal information is important to us. We use industry standard technology to protect the security of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we are committed to protecting your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using our Services, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 10 - OPTING-OUT, REMOVING, OR MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION
We offer several ways for you to update your information that is obtained and stored by Company, including options to change your account preferences and remove your email from e-mail updates:
- To modify your account information, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “Subscription” section of the Website.
- To unsubscribe from electronic updates, please visit the email, where you can manage your subscriptions, so you only get what you're interested in. You also may click an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of one of our updates or other electronic communications.
- You may also contact us
Please note that due to email production schedules, after opting out you may receive emails that are already in production.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact email@example.com or by mail at:Cotton Links, LLC
1360 South Ritchey Street
Santa Ana, CA 92705